Monday, June 2, 2008

Update on Capt Scott

Hello all,

Here is an update on my fun and joy with Capt. Scott Wright. After repeated attempts to get him to reply to me, my friend has decided to cut me loose. I feel....betrayed. I feel like I have lost a part of myself.

(sniffle)

Anyways, back to life.
I apologize for not updating more here. I have been in the process of moving to a new and temporary location. I don't know how long I will be here at my new super secret location, so I may have the joy of moving again very soon. UGH!!!! I think I would rather go in debt again to pay someone to move me that move myself again. I have moved 8 times now in 10 years.

And what is strange, each time I move I have to increase the size of the you-haul truck. BUT, I keep throwing stuff away too. How does that happen? This time prior, I moved my house which included a washer and dryer and a motorcycle in the back of 24-foot "u"-haul. This time, I did not have the washer and dryer or the motorcycle. So I was thinking to myself, "self, we should get a 17-foot truck because I have fewer big things to move." Right?? NOOOOOOO.

It would seem that the 17-footer is also narrower than the 24-foot. Therefore, I had lost ALOT of truck space not just truck length. I had to make 2 trips with one of the 2 other cars helping me move stuff.

Did I mention I hate moving??? Did I mention that I may have to move again here shortly?

UGH!!

By the way, if you would all like to help me find my best friend Capt. Scott, you can email him and share your "happy" thoughts here: captain.wright.2@gmail.com

No comments: